Sunday 8 May 2011

Random Tagging (Then:Aug 2009)

In no time at all I start to get replies back in response to the message I sent out on Tagged. And yes indeed it was confirmed that he had indeed been meeting these women when he went to Europe for business. But it wasnt business that he had been interested in. Usually meeting them in a nightclub or bar and plying them with champagne before inviting them back to his room. Sometimes he met up to 4 or 5 of them in during one trip.

I am completely furious with this man and devastated. Even though I hadnt been in love with him it was the fact that he could be so deceptive and capable of such betrayal. This was not even taking into account the equally outrageous fact that I had discoverd about his fiancee.

I sent him a text saying that I had an urge to see him as soon as possible and we agreed to meet in "Jewel Bar" at Picadilly Circus  that evening.

No comments: