Saturday 7 May 2011

Hell has no fury (Then: Aug 2009)

I go into complete shock. Its incomprehendible that I have been dating a man for 5 months and he has a fiancee tucked away. I log onto Tagged.com and check out his profile. He has over 3000 friends. They are all female, under 30 and gorgeous. As a frequent traveller to Europe for business, he was in the habit of adding down local girls from the city that he was planning to visit that particular week. After keeping tabs on his profile for a few months this had always been an issue with me. Why only add women? If you genuinely are only networking and want to make business contacts? Why never add men? Or ugly women with good jobs?

So I systematically work through his ENTIRE friend list with the following message:

"Hello. You dont know me. I live in London and have been in an exclusive relationship with  your friend from Tagged for the last 5 months. How are you aquainted and what is the nature of your relationship with him during this time? After recently finding out that he has a fiancee that he neglected to mention, Im just curious to what other mischief he has been up to. Grateful for any feedback you might want to give.."

I log off and wait...

No comments: