Monday 9 May 2011

I said No BANANAS (Then Aug 2009)

It is at this point in time that my hideous boss at the BBC goes into overdrive. She calls me into her office to tell me that my daily to do list has increased. I look at the extra elements. They are all personal to her and not BBC related at all.
1) - Put an add on gumtree as she is looking for a new Nanny. She has been through 4 in six months. I bite back sarcastic comments relating to Mary Poppins and ask her is I will be expected to interview the nannies as well. Sh replies "No" quite unaware of my sarcasm. I am just to print out the replies and then rank them from 1 - 10 in order of preference according to a point system that she is going to devise.
2) - Get a fresh smoothie everyday from the cafe which is a 30 minute walk away. This is to be ready on her desk by 11am every day. It takes about 30 minutes to be served. Therefore the first 90 minutes of my day is now therefore dedicated to her smoothie. It has to always have some sort of "berry" in it and under no circumstances any bananas
3) - Check her personal email box and print out any photographs that are in the inbox...

No comments: