Monday 9 May 2011

Confronting him (Then: Aug 2009)

I send the West End guy a message. “So when’s the Wedding?”
He doesn’t respond.
Two hours later I text again “Does Cristine know that her Fiancée has been seeing another woman for 5 months?”
He still doesn’t respond.

I dont kid myself. I am not in love with this guy but I got seriously attached and he had some kind of power over me in that I was drawn like a moth to a flame. maybe it was lonliness, maybe it was boredom that drove me into his arms. But nevertheless, I had been sincerere and honest with him and he had deceived and used me in a way that defied belief. I was not only completely shocked and angry about it all. I was unable to decide what to do about it. I consoled myself that it couldnt get any worse and that he would surely at least feel bad and shameful when we discussed it. I waited for him to get in touch..

No comments: